In the 1800s, there was a school in all four corners of Eden Prairie. The Anderson log school was first and was located where Eden Prairie Center stands today.
The Gould School was established in 1858. The land was donated by Aaron Gould and was located at the corner of Eden Prairie Road and Pioneer Trail. It was sold in 1924. The Consolidated School opened in 1924